HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cold and Flu Season

Yes, it happens to the best and strongest.   Especially colds.  Did I mention how much I dislike them?  Or the medicine that you have to take to "help" relieve the symptoms?  Well, I am so excited to share some of what I am learning about the natural way to stay healthy with Essential Oils.   If you've not heard about Essential Oils and their natural healing properties, please pop on over to facebook and look up Essential Oils with Nana or click here!   But for now, let me show you this little miracle.
This is a small sample of the Cough & Congestion Blend using Coconut Oil, Melaleuca and Eucalyptus Oils that can be found by clicking the links.  The recipe can be found on Nana's facebook page.  You really must try it!  You will be so glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment