HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Friday, January 18, 2013

Snowglobe Blocks

I am currently in a block swap on a wonderful group called SewGoodFriends on yahoo groups and we have several swaps going on, one of which is the snowglobe block from FatCat Patterns.   It is such a cute block.

This morning, at 4am, yep, couldn't sleep, I got up and got my blocks done and ready to mail today.  Here is what it looks like.
Yesterday's mail brought me Rosie's block below.   It is so cute!
There are nine different styles of snowglobes and the blocks are 6.5" unfinished.  These will make such a cute wallhanging!  
  
My quartet is off to the GMAA (gospel music artist association) this weekend where we have been nominated for group of the year.   What an honor, whether or not we win!   Hope you have blessed weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment