HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Hands2Help2020

Once again I am participating in this wonderful drive to make quilts for charity.  My first quilt that I finished and am mailing out tomorrow is for MercyQuilts.  These quilts go to Mercy Hospital in California for their cancer center - end of life arena.   All the people who are there are at the end of their battle with cancer.   The quilts are given to the patient for warmth and comfort while at Mercy Hospital and after they are gone, the family gets to keep the quilt.   I am honored to participatie with this quilt drive.  @hands2help2020  #hands2help2020
This is the finished quilt.
Here some pictures of the in progress quilting.   I love the baptist fan design.




This quilt is also my finished entry in the Scrappy Quilt Challenge that is a year long by the month challenge at Persimon Dreams .  The  9 patch is the January pattern that I made into a disappearing 9 patch block/quilt.

1 comment:

  1. What a great pattern! Thanks for being part of Hands2Help 2020!

    ReplyDelete