HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy 2020 (a bit late)

It is March already!  I can hardly believe it! 
And its not that I haven't been busy, cause I sure have.  But..... well time just fights with me getting on the computer.   Actually, I'd rather be sewing or singing than doing anything else. 
I got my laptop up and working and thought maybe that would motivate me to get my posts entered in a more timely manner.

So, today I finished a quilt and bag for my newest grand niece born on March 9th, Rebekah Lynn (named after her momma). 

This fabric was a piece I received from Doris Golleher, my dear friend who now lives in Heaven!
It is such a cute lamb print that I knew it would be perfect for this precious Lamb!  I backed it in flannel.   It should provide lots of warmth in the Colorado cold winters.

The rest of my completes I will add on a more daily basis to get caught up.   (Hopefully!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment