HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Purses and more purses

Yes, these are more purses.   I can't seem to stop making them.   If you are a dog lover, this little cutie is for you.


I am definitely a dog lover so I created three of these.  Want one?  Let me know.   $15 each.

Here is the next one.  I found this cute fabric at Hobby Lobby in  a fat quarter pack.   This screams my DIL's name so to her it will go this Christmas.


This next one is available if you are interested.


Want something a little more feminine?   How about this cute floral print?

And because this fabric was just too cute for the babies, I created this one for the music lover!

All purses are $15.   Let me know if you want one.  Also, if you have a request, let me know and I will see what I can do.    hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment