HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Hello 2021!

 Its been a long time coming this new year of 2021.   We wondered if it would ever arrive and now that it has, there is sew much to share.   I hope your beginning of this 2021 is full of creating and making!   Let me show you some of my first finishes for the year.

I began this year by adding some hanging towels to my etsy shop  like this one

Then, my Granddaughter asked me if she could learn to sew some key fobs so we made some of these.
My first quilt finish for the year is this commissioned T Shirt quilt for a dear friend.  These are some up close shots of the quilting as it was being done.   I have fallen in love with this quilting design.



This is a shot of the back of the quilt - love the labyrinth quilting design.
And a shot of the front of the quilt. 
Now here is some eye candy for you.   This is a feathered clamshell design and the back of this quilt is minky fabric so the quilting shows up sew beautifully!
This is the front of this beautiful quilt a good friend made for her boss who has started Chemo treatments.   The blocks are signed and/or embroidered to let her feel their love and prayers for her quick and complete recovery.
Here is a close up of one of the blocks.    A quilt of this type contains sew much love.  It was an honor to quilt it for her.

There is sew much good in this world.   Let's all be a part of making this a better place to live.



No comments:

Post a Comment