HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Monday, January 4, 2016

Baby Quilts

Just to prove I am not sitting around all day, here are the two baby quilts I made for our church babies. I'm a bit late in making them but since I couldn't sew/quilt for a few months, I have hit the ground running.  

I also made a girl quilt for my daughters niece but I need to get a picture.  I'll post that later.  
I saw a quilt on FB that a friend tagged me on by Karlee Porter.  It has inspired me.  I am going to try my hand at "graffiti quilting" on a quilt I will call PRAY.  My New Years resolution/goal is to incorporate prayer into my daily life.  I am inspired by the film War Room.  Wow!  What an incredible movie.   Anyway, as I journey thru my prayer life, the quilt will be my gift to me.  When it's finished, I will post it.  Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment