HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Saturday, August 3, 2013

So Charming has a home!

Hello! It's been a bit again but I have a few more pictures to share.  I found the perfect recipient for my So Charming quilt.   My sister, Rene, came for a visit and brought 4 of her older grandkids with her.  Her oldest granddaughter (actually her only granddaughter) turned 16 while they were here and who could be more perfectly suited for this quilt.
 I also made this cute little clasp purse for her.   I had ordered some new labels here   and they came while they were here which allowed me to put one on the side of this cute purse.  They are just the cutest labels and I recommend them  highly.
I did the sew on frame this time instead of the glue on and I feel more confident this will last longer and not pull apart.
I also completed the block of the month I am doing at Country Stitches in Burleson, TX.  Meeting is today and now my next block is free!   Yea!   Doesn't get any better than free.
I will post pictures later of those darling blocks.  Any whoo, that concludes my week.  I hope your weekend is sew wonderful.  Mine will be!   hugs






No comments:

Post a Comment