HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Great weekend!

What a wonderful weekend we had! Saturday the temperatures were in the high 90's approaching 100 and perfect weather for swimming, which we did. These temps make me so glad we have a pool! Started the day off with my church's NPComforts group. We are making placemats this year for our Christmas project for the Meals on Wheels recipients.


But The best part is the shopping! We meet at Hands on Traditions quilt shop and let me tell you, I love it!  Anyway, then made this



 And here is a close up of the wave quilting

 Then I moved onto these

 These are key fobs that I am thinking of selling on etsy.
 My sister makes gorgeous jewelry but is terrified to sell anything online, so.....I told her I would open a shop and we would combine our things and hopefully make a sale or two. Hope you are having a good beginning to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment