HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

This past week's fun!

I am so excited to show you my newest creations.  These are pictures of the quilting I did on a Comfort of Psalms quilt that will be auctioned off at my church to help raise money for our mission trip to Haiti.   The quilt was made by Peggy Benson.   Just gorgeous, isn't it?




The next bit of fun was another lap quilt for the NPComforts group.   Actually  it was made for the mother of one of our church's members who is home bound.


Next I was in a swap for fall themed potholders.  This is the one I embroidered and made.  Front and back.

Then my youngest daughter came down with a stomach bug and I was forced to watch this little one.

Well, not really forced at all.   We have such fun.   This past weekend Tyler, one of my other grandsons, had a couple baseball games and the weather took on a real "fall" temperature drop.   Lily brought Mr P to the game all decked out in his "keep me warm" hat.    This boy is just too cute!

Well, that's it for now.  I'm off to sew.   Hope you are too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment