HomeMy EtsyQuiltingSewingEmbroideryFiber Arts

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A few more things....


I completely forgot to post these little cuties I made right before our trip to Colorado.

The kids needed something to put their "road trip" goodies in so I came up with these cute little bags for them.  They are made of mesh and quilted fabric with zippers.  They were perfect for the trip.
Abby's
Tyler's




 The bag above and the one to the right I made for my niece from New Zealand.   She had requested some smallish bags to organize the inside of her traveling bag.  I also made her a mesh bag with the orange quilted fabric like I made my granddaughter Abby.









I also made her one of the cute little clasp purses.   I had so much fun making them I tried one of them in selvedge fabric I made.
Aren't they just the cutest?


One of the girls that works for me had a new niece born June 4th and I made her some burp cloths made from cloth diapers.   Her name is Harper.   what a cute name!


That should be the end of the this post.   I know I will find more pictures of things I made on my camera and as soon as I do, I'll post again.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment